Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I need to talk personally to a mechanic about my situation…

I need to talk...

I need to talk personally to a mechanic about my situation they would be a lot of typing and it would be much agers just to call the technician

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2003 VW Passat 2.8 v6 eng

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Passat yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I help run a code check and it gives me a code P0 1 35 – that is cam sensor code . I changed the cam sensor and it did not help it it idols real bad

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

Cam sensor bank 2

1/23/2018
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.

Are you sure that you have a P0135 code? This code is for bank one sensor one o2 sensor.

The code is for the heated circuit.

Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.
Phone call session started