Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I have a code on the radio because i had to replace the

I have a code...

I have a code on the radio because i had to replace the radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

U1110 L1851

I had to replace the battery not radio. Also I have a nav system that needs a code
1/22/2018
Dan, ASE Master Technician

Hello, I am Dan. I am working on your question now.

https://radio-navicode.honda.com/

Go on this website and type in your vin number and serial number and you will be able to get your radio code.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Giving a 3 star or higher rating would be appreciated

How do i get the pin for the navigation

Click the "get codes" tab. Then type in your info then check the box that says "I have two devices"

Dan, ASE Master Technician