Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

1094 Isuzu Trooper heater blower motor and how to find it.

Customer Question
1094 Isuzu Trooper heater...

1094 Isuzu Trooper heater blower motor and how to find it. To replace it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

None ,problem is heater blower.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Trooper?

1994

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Trooper yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, trying to locate it. I think it is on the right side under glove compartment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/21/2018
Auto Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, it is in the right side under the glove box. You should be able to look under the dash and see it. It's a large circular part with some screws around the perimeter and a two wire plug. I'll post removal info and a picture below.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting. Rating/accepting does not cost you extra but insures I am credited for my time and knowledge. Follow ups concerning the original question are always free even after rating/accepting. Thank you for using Just Answer!

Auto Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago

Hello, I was just wanting to follow up to see how things went or if you needed any further assistance.