Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

03 sl500 cool weather or cold weather put key in must play…

03 sl500 cool weather...

03 sl500 cool weather or cold weather put key in must play with it long time before it will start. When it starts flashes flash brake lights flash this goes on for about half hour. Then I can drive car. But when the weather is warm out side things seem ok. Thanks. Dan

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

I have not myself don’t know if it saw checked when it was serviced

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your SL500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I don’t work on the car myself. I have a mechanic who is from England that I feel good about.He told me to take it to MB dealer he didn’t have star system

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just why cool weather seems to start all the problems. Summer time car is fine

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2018
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi there how can I help you with this? did you want to know possible causes?

Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert
hi please enter your phone number
If we are going to talk on phone who calls who?