Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

My heater. My liquids are fine yes It blows heat or cold…

My liquids are fine...

My liquids are fine yes It blows heat or cold whichever I select but at a very minimum even when I put it a full blast

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?

Wrangler unlimited sahara/2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Wrangler Unlimited yourself? What have you tried so far?

I probably will have to bring it to a mechanic to do it since it s winter/cold/snowy and I dont have a garage. I ve checked my liquids, and now before I take it to a mechanic I want to look what it could be so I dont get ripped off

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not for now thanks

1/20/2018
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic

Hi im kevin so are you saying everything works but the airflow from heater isnt good ?

That is exactly what it is

Ok has pollen/ cabin filter been replaced ?

Ok and does fan appear to change speed as different speeds are selected ?

but barely

Ok this really could be a few items but the most common are the blower itself or the control resistor .the system should be tested for correct voltage at blower motor to. Ensure resistor is functioning correctly

Ok thank you

No problem please let me know if you need anything else at all .and please rate my service

Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic