Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I drive infiniti g35x 2007. And today in mornin one light…

I drive infiniti g35x...

I drive infiniti g35x 2007. And today in mornin one light service engine soonappeared on the dashboard

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

All in the right because I bought it one week ago

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your G35x yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I dont now is just lights or big problem

1/20/2018
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic

Hi im kevin this warning means the engine control monitoring system has found sonething its not happy with .the warning can be illuminated for many different reasons ,in most cases if no obvious difference is felt when driving the fault is normally emmissions related .you will need to have car plugged in to a diagnostic tool to extract fault codes to find the cause of warning

Is big problem or no
Drive my car in power is ok everything. Just lights there

If no obvious difference to drive is felt then normally no its no big deal and you can get car plugged in when you get chance

For fixed this problem how much. Need for diagnoze car?

Diagnosing varies from place to place.no more than $100 in fact i believe places like autozone will pull codes for free

Thanks kavin. Were are u from kevin

Thats no problem at all .Im in the uk let me know if you need anything else at all and please remember to rate my service

Ok kavin. Im from albania

Let me know how you get on and please rate my service

Without worry

Many thanks

Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic