Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Is there a replacement mirror with auto dimming and garage…

Is there a replacement...

Is there a replacement mirror with auto dimming and garage door opener buttons for a 2015 mini 2 that came with the base mirror?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?

I want to the auto dimming mirror with homelink and the car does not have it.

1/19/2018
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, I am Randall. I am reviewing your question now and will reply shortly. You may see a popup for phone call request, That is not from me but rather the site. We can keep in this chat format or a call if you prefer.Call is an option not required. Thanks. Back shortly

Possible I can get the full VIN# ?

WMWXU3C51FT892212
I have a meeting I need to go to. I will check back in about 30 minutes

ok

I did some checking as well as you may have and one I have used a couple times before has various mirrors whereas you select with compass, without, dimming as homelinks,

Its the one I found the quickest for you and I serched by make and model but recommend you call them to be sure of fitment

Here is the link below for your reference

https://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com/Rear-View-Mirrors/Gentex-Auto-Dimming-Rear-View-Mirror-with-Homelink

Rate my service by using the stars at the top of the page. Just Answer can only compensate me for my time and resources after feedback rating thus rating is required . Rating includes any follow-up questions you may have once you leave feedback rating. Free trials and member questions still require a service rating
Thank you so much!Randall

Back at it. Did you find anything?

I sent a reply

They don't guarantee fitment.

I fully understand but all I have found through research, I can find them all day long up to 2012

Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician
Thanks