Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

My signals my dashboard for the heat control and radio and…

My signals my dashboard...

My signals my dashboard for the heat control and radio and my brake ABS lights are on don't know what the problem is

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

The Chrysler 300M 2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300M yourself? What have you tried so far?

No a buddy of mine who's a mechanic check all of my fuses for me

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's it

1/19/2018
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi can you please clarify what is on, or not on?

The inside dashboard lights are on but the radio and the heat control lights are not the ABS and brake lights are on the wipers are not working the signals are not working this all happened at once

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

these symptoms are typically caused by a faulty ignition switch - these fail and cause seemingly random components to stop working

the other alternative is a failed control module somewhere on the vehicle which is causing interference with other systems, but that isn't very common.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert