Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Working on a 2008 Z06, that needs new front suspension after…

Working on a 2008 Z06...
Working on a 2008 Z06, that needs new front suspension after a collision.
can anybody provide me a front suspension exploded view with the correct torque specs?
and is there a specific procedure to attach the inner splashshield(fender) to the frame, I guess there is as it needs to line up with the rest of the bodywork and panels when it's glued together.
all help is appreciated.
1/18/2018
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

These links contain all of which you asked for.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/185n06sn500i9q7/Vsus.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/94qtzzhib42hwk9/Vsteer.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mzp8tyhy8wvnlty/Vwheel.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician