Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

My clutch is slipping. Agtr the first few days I just parked…

My clutch is slipping ...

My clutch is slipping

Mechanic's Assistant: This is potentially serious. How long has it been going on?

Agtr the first few days I just parked it. I'm trying to figure out roughly the cost to get it changed. I believe I can do it myself but if it isn't too expensive I'd like to take it to a shop

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

07 speed 6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I bought the clutch already but after some research I think I'd rather take it to a shop so long as it doesn't cost too much

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just an estimate on how much it might cost if I brought the new clutch and the car to a shop

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/17/2018
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic

Hi im kevin can i have vin il get some prices for you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
JM1GG12L171108607

I d9nt offer phone service personally but another tech may call.il be a few minutes il just work out price for you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That's perfectly fine. Whatever works best for you. I just need a rough estimate since I already bought the clutch

As you already have the part your looking at around $6-800 dependent on average labout costs in your area .your looking at around 6-8 hours labour

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

No problem please remember to rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all

Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will do. You helped me out in minutes with something I couldn't find after spending hours looking up

Thats what we are here for have a good one !

Daniel Wilson
Phone call session started
Kevin
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic