Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

My clutch is slipping. Agtr the first few days I just parked…

My clutch is slipping ...

My clutch is slipping

Mechanic's Assistant: This is potentially serious. How long has it been going on?

Agtr the first few days I just parked it. I'm trying to figure out roughly the cost to get it changed. I believe I can do it myself but if it isn't too expensive I'd like to take it to a shop

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mazda?

07 speed 6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I bought the clutch already but after some research I think I'd rather take it to a shop so long as it doesn't cost too much

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just an estimate on how much it might cost if I brought the new clutch and the car to a shop

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/17/2018
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic

Hi im kevin can i have vin il get some prices for you

JM1GG12L171108607

I d9nt offer phone service personally but another tech may call.il be a few minutes il just work out price for you

That's perfectly fine. Whatever works best for you. I just need a rough estimate since I already bought the clutch

As you already have the part your looking at around $6-800 dependent on average labout costs in your area .your looking at around 6-8 hours labour

Thank you

No problem please remember to rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all

Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Will do. You helped me out in minutes with something I couldn't find after spending hours looking up

Thats what we are here for have a good one !

Daniel Wilson
Phone call session started