Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

My special programs arent working keeps saying its off and…

Customer Question
My special programs arent...

My special programs arent working keeps saying its off and faulty and when i bought the car they replaces two o2 sensors that was coming up and they replaced them and it still coming up and the light wont go out

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you located all of the vehicle's oxygen sensors? Are the wires leading to and from each intact and in good shape?

Idk they look good to me but i personally havent gotten to look only the mechanic has

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Special?

2008 lr2 se

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Special yourself? What have you tried so far?

No im not bc i havent been able to figure out were to even start with it but the main thing is getting that check engin light off then was gonna work on the special but the dealership cant figure out why it keeps coming up they checked and looked at it about 12 times so far

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Car
1/18/2018
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can I get the make and model of your vehicle?

Do you know what current codes are stored?

Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 28 days ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I'm sorry but I didn't pay for anything I quit the application bc I didn't want to be charged for asking a question I did not authorize the charge need that money back
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 27 days ago

Glad you got it resolved.

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician