Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

I need an unlock code for a Dodge/Chrysler RA4 Radio. Radio…

I need an unlock...

I need an unlock code for a Dodge/Chrysler RA4 Radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Yes Radio SN is T00BE348271833 and the VIN is 1C6RR7FT4FS504224

1/16/2018
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not have access to a dealer, is there any other source for this information
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hi, my name is Peter and I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your isue , I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to help you with your question.

The precious expert was totally correct that the dealer needs to do this as it is a security issue where you have to take all the info about your vehicle plus the radio serial number and proof of ownership as they will not do this even over the phone. The only other recourse is that I can send you this link to a sight that has helped many in your situation , but they do charge a small fee. Hope you understand our situation and good luck with the sight.

Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician
Phone call session started
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician