Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

2001mercedesbenz code po235 230slk4cyl book says turbo

2001mercedesbenz code po235 230slk4cyl...

2001mercedesbenz code po235 230slk4cyl book says turbo booster sensor where do I get one and where is it located on vehicle

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

Code po235 2001mecedes230slk turbo booster sensor where is it located on car and where do I get one?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Turbo?

2001

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing I don't know where to start need booster sensor don't know where it is or where to get one

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Its a 2001 mercedesbenz230slk

I need to turn the key on and off three time before it runs right
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/16/2018
1969LSCamaro
1969LSCamaro, ASE Certified Technician
Hello - my name is ***** ***** I can assist you - the Benz part number for the sensor is A006 153 99 28 - aftermarket parts houses may call it a MAP sensor - it is located on the intercooler pipe between the throttle and the outlet of the cooler - should be on driver side of engine in the front - thank you
1969LSCamaro
1969LSCamaro, ASE Certified Technician