Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

How do you replace an auxiliary battery on a 2013 glk350?

How do you replace...

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

No, just the warning that the auxiliary battery is malfunctioning.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GLK350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Can't find the location of the auxiliary battery

1/16/2018
tech0405
tech0405, Technician

Good afternoon the auxiliary battery is located in the rear trunk area you will need to remove some trunk panels to get to it i will upload a picture to help you out . I hope this helps please dont forget to provide feedback for the help provided thank you .

If you look at the picture you will need to remove bolts #4 and % i hope all this helped please dont forget the feedback thank you

what is the correct replacement auxiliary battery?

Here is the part # for the bosch one i recommend #211-541-00-01

Please dont forget to provide feedback thank you

tech0405
tech0405, Technician
thank you.

welcome