Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I purchased a Helix column STCOL2 will the Ididit wheel

I purchased a Helix...

I purchased a Helix column STCOL2 will the Ididit wheel #201463081590 fit this column

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Not long i just ordered these items and am now wondering if i made a mistake in matching tea up

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Column drops and floor mounts which ones work with this column

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?

No its a custom build

Answered in 1 hour by:
1/15/2018
1969LSCamaro
1969LSCamaro, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** you can adapt the ididit steering wheel to the column, there are 4 different choices for the 5 bolt wheel depending on your finish preference - chrome(###) ###-#### polished(###) ###-#### black(###) ###-####or brushed(###) ###-####- all Ididit part numbers - thank you
Thanks I will wait and see what the wheel comes with
The wheel may have an adapter with it - they are almost always set up to fit the 1969 and up GM column design which is what the Helix is
Question test to lock, please disregard
1969LSCamaro
1969LSCamaro, ASE Certified Technician