Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

How is code B0015 01 rectified and removed..we have replaced…

How is code B0015...

How is code B0015 01 rectified and removed..we have replaced airbags

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the battery fully charged?

Yes, would disconn citing battery and reinstalling help?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

2012 commodore ute... Air bags were deployed and we bought is as repairable write off. Sh airbags put in and new airbag computer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Commodore yourself? What have you tried so far?

We are a mechanics and smash repairs but ute is for personal use......so yes, new air bag module and coded in at dealership but hubby said we'll fix that code

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That should be everything

1/15/2018
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Hi I’m Kevin the code is referring to the drivers seat belt it’s highly likely the pretensioner was used in accident and the belt also needs to be replaced
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Thanks, ***** ***** know that the buckle is called a pretensioner as well, we're old school. thanks, ***** ***** hand one we bought must be dodgy, let's do it again....