Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Have been away for 5 weeks, appears to have a flat battery…

Customer Question
Have been away for...

Have been away for 5 weeks, appears to have a flat battery despite the car being started in tis time. how do I recharge the battery safely

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Lights wont go on, engine barely turns over

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

S-cross 2014

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried nothing, I have a battery charger and as intending to recharge the battery. The manaul only describes a jump start procedure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/13/2018
Auto Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

can you give me the model number and manufacturer of the charger, please?

superforce 5100mA charger.not sure of model or year

ok. please standby

ok I cant find anything on this. is there a trickle charge selection? and a boost selection on it?

hows it going?