Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara XL-7 airbag light stayed on all the…

Customer Question
2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara XL-7...
2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara XL-7 airbag light stayed on all the time. I replaced the airbag module. Now the light blinks 6 times and then remains on. Originally no codes, no crash, just riding along and the light came on. What do I need to do next?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Car
1/9/2018
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I am not finding a flash code 6. Are these the steps you are following to get the codes? https://www.dropbox.com/s/se2alm3spazvj9g/flash6.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

I went to that website. I have a copy of those codes from the Suzuki manual. The 6 blinks are to tell me that the airbag is working. Why after blinking does the light remain on? The manual says the airbag light remains on because the airbag or the seat belt tension is bad.
Can you tell me anything I do not already know???? Can you refund my $24.00???

You can contact the website and they will issue the refund you requested. Sorry you do not wish to continue.