Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I have a Bentley Dawn and the battery was just disconnected…

Customer Question
I have a Bentley...

I have a Bentley Dawn and the battery was just disconnected and now the key fob won’t lock and unlock the car

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you double-checked to make sure the positive and negative signs are lined up correctly?

No, not yet. It was fine the first day but day two this started

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Dawn?

2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Dawn yourself? What have you tried so far?

Sorry, I mixed up my car. It’s a 2015 Bentley Flying Spur

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It was shipped to a new destination and they disconnected the battery. Alarm is now going off and I have to get in the car to start it so the alarm goes of off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car
1/7/2018
Auto Mechanic: Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech replied 4 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

on the drivers door near the handle is a key slot . use the key blade and unlock the door then get use the key blade to start the vehicle .

does the alarm turn off and does everything work ?

please do let me know!!

thanks

Wolfgang

Wolfgang
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech