Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Key cylnder damaged son was able to start and he injail

Customer Question
Key cylnder damaged son...

Key cylnder damaged son was able to start and he injail izuzu impouned

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Ipaid impound fee now cant start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Isuzu?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Isuzu?

1999

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Not fixin till i can leave impound lot

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just how to start it with out key cylder

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Car
1/4/2018
Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 6 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.I apologize to hear your son is in jail.

What model Isuzu is this as well as what liter engine is in it?

Let me know,thanks Pete.