Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I need to identity hose on my transmission pan and remove it…

Customer Question
I need to identity...

I need to identity hose on my transmission pan and remove it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car
12/23/2017
Auto Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

What is the year make and model and do you have pictures of this hose you can send?

It's a 1987 Toyota pickup base model with a 2-2 R motor two wheel drive my phone doesn't take pictures well enough but the hose is metal and comes right off the passenger side of the pan

something that old im not going to have any detailed information on, but from what I remember it should just be a regular fitting that you take off with a line wrench,

Money well spent

it would help out a lot of you could send the pictures

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician