Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Why do I have to pay for some advice. 2000 Isuzu rodeo 3.2l.

Customer Question
Why do I have...

Why do I have to pay for some advice

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?

2000 Isuzu rodeo 3.2l

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your truck yourself? What have you tried so far?

All we did so far was check the tranny fluid.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
I can't shift past 2nd gear. When it should be going to 3rd, it just revs. Reverse works fine as does 2nd.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Auto Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you saying you are not paying for a satisfactory answer?

That's not what I said but if you want to assume that, then f**k you

merry christmas to you and your family.