Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I changed car radio at 2012 minicooper, so how can I reset…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I changed...

Second opinion] I changed car radio at 2012 minicooper, so how can I reset my radio?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

No I bought a factory radio at internet

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

Mini cooper countryman s 2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Countryman yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I did, and it is my first time

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

So i visit the dealership and the radio is set up and install for programing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
My car audio is continuously turned off and on, when i visited mini service center and was told that the problem is a radio
so i bought a factory radio and replaced it by my self. but I keep the same problem.
how can i solve my problem? I guess the problem is an amplifier.
12/23/2017
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Thanks for the request, but I do not know the answer I will opt out

Auto Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi how can I help with this? what was your question? if the amplifier is the problem?

No I don’t know

I'm sorry?