Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I have to replace the blinker switch on my 94 isuzu rodeo…

Customer Question
I have to replace...

I have to replace the blinker switch on my 94 isuzu rodeo and need some info on how to get by the air bag

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car
12/19/2017
Auto Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, I am Randall I am working on your question now, I will return shortly

what step are you at and exact information needed? thanks

I disconnected battery and taken fuse out

by any chance do you see how to remove the airbag before I send disable information.?

no

factory repair informaton is limited thus why I asked. I know how to do a full disarm and will send that information. Hard not being there but .. can you look on backside of the steering wheel for a couple screws on the back side or possible a coule small plastic covers you pop off to access screws. In either case. look behind the steering wheel and let me know if you see any screws to remove BUT.. do not remove them just yet

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician