Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Vandalism. Mant parts gone. Paid $4,500. Had original parts…

Customer Question
Vandalism. Mant parts gone. ...

Vandalism. Mant parts gone.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Paid $4,500. Had original parts and in good condition.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

The insurance people are resistant. I will fix it myself with used parts from another Rover of the same type, year, etc. Found 3-4 at a yard. They took parts from everwhere.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes. First, I need manuals that will show in detail every piece, nut, bolt, etc. I need a Master machanic workshop, service, and repair manuals. Where can I get them ?? These will also help with the insurance problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
12/15/2017
Auto Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician
Hi my name is***** order to get a complete service manual you can go to prodemand online and get the complete service manual or alldata. This the services I have and pay a monthly fee to have to work from.