Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Toyota prius w2007 NHW20 Intelegent tester 2 Do not connect.

Toyota prius w2007 NHW20...

Toyota prius w2007 NHW20 Intelegent tester 2 Do not connect. Gives the error "No connection ECY"

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?

There is an error U0293, 100000 km

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Prius?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Prius yourself? What have you tried so far?

I suspect ECU

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Check wiring, power supply

12/15/2017
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Hey how are you , I will try to help you with this issue here

click on link to view pdf file with most possible causes of this dtc ,usually that is HV ecu , wiring or ECM

please let me know if you can view file and we go from there

do you have a Toyota capable scanner that hv ecu module and retrieve fault codes

did you check all fuses ?

what is the hv charge level on the inside cabin display ?

any red exclamation marks warning on dash ?

check engine light or just U0293 ?

did you check all fuses ? - Yeswhat is the hv charge level on the inside cabin display ? - Car ridesany red exclamation marks warning on dash ? -display lap is on ABS VSC !check engine light or just U0293 ?- only U0293
IT 2 no connect
TD3 also no connect

unplug hv ecu ,and scan again ,any connection with ecm if you do that

Ok,now I will do

ok sounds good, i be here let me know, this might take some back and forth, when you reply back , if i do not answer rght away do not think i left ,i be on another post but will answer you back within 15 or less

no connect
I think it is defective ECU

ECU IS BAD

REPLACE IT

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat

Thank You For The Rating :)

IF you need my Assistance in The Future on a Different issue , Just start your Question with ( FOR CHAD FARHAT ONLY)

or Click on the link Below to Enter My Profile & Under My Picture Profile There is a Box That Says (Ask Your Question)

It will be Highlighted in Orange, Type your Question in The Box & It will be sent straight To Me to Assist you .

http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-chadfarhat/?rpt=3800

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat