Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

My friend is broken down. He owns a range rover and it wont…

Customer Question
HI, my friend is...

HI, my friend is broken down. He owns a range rover and it wont go out of park. something about gear box fault comes on. Help

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have brake lights? Have any trouble codes popped up?

Trying to get a hold of him now to find out-he is trying to get a hold of range rover-I will be back as soon as I hear from him.

Mechanic's Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.

A triangle with an explanation point

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Range Rover?

2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Range Rover yourself? What have you tried so far?

Turn it off and on, tried to put into manual and it will not go out of park

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No other lights but orange triangle light with exclamation point in middle

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/12/2017
Auto Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi what kind of help were you seeking with this?

Please call him at(###) ###-#### He is stranded
I want to move the vehicle it just will not go out of park

the phone call payment failed.