Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

When i start the rover and begin to drive the doors do not…

Customer Question
Hello when i start...

Hello when i start the rover and begin to drive the doors do not auto lock im driving with the car unlock

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No they are not

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2004 land rover se7

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have not tried nothing yet don't know what to do i don't have skills

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
12/8/2017
Auto Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Did the autolocks just stop working? Because the dealer needs to use the scan tool to turn on/off that feature.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am an independent FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!