Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I am looking for parts for my 2002 Daewoo Nubria 4 door

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for parts for my 2002 Daewoo Nubria 4 door sedan

Mechanic's Assistant: What Daewoo product do you have?

Oil pan,pressure line and return line

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Daewoo product?

Everywhere no results

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need the vent information?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
12/6/2017
Auto Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 7 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

What is the vin h so i m accurate and see if i have that info and you need part ,oil pan, pressure line and return line ?correct?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat