Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Marty how are you? I need new struts and springs for my 1989…

Customer Question
Hi Marty how are you...
Hi Marty how are you? I need new struts and springs for my 1989 rs could you tell me what other model struts and springs would fit please.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car
Answered in 2 days by:
12/3/2017
Auto Mechanic: Marty, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician

Sorry for not getting back to you on this question. I don't have much in the way of information on the struts and springs for the Legacy. What exactly are you trying to do? Are you looking for aftermarket parts or are you trying to source used parts from a similar model?

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician