Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Can u just direct me to the page tlso I can make the

Customer Question
Can u just direct...

Can u just direct me to the page tlso I can make the payment

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

56789

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fffg

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Jfj

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Car
2008 range rover sport supercharger I was driving it and I park it the next morning I work up and it don't wanna start I have a new battery it don't even crank
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/28/2017
Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

There are quite a few things that can cause a no start condition and it's going to require some testing to determine exactly what is wrong. The problem may be with the starter itself, wiring, the ignitions switch, transmission range sensor, the problem could be the engine controller itself.

Are you hoping to do the required electrical testing yourself?