Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Ferarri 360 flat battery caused immobiliser ON. cant fix it.

Customer Question
Ferarri 360 flat battery...

Ferarri 360 flat battery caused immobiliser ON . cant fix it

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

New

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ferrari?

1999 360 modena

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 360 Modena yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes open close doors . need to reset OBD but don't know 1 or 2

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
11/27/2017
Auto Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Good evening, I hope you are doing great. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you with this.

Have you tried to perform a master reset of the system after replacing the battery? If not I will send you an article on how to do so. Also, do you have a scan tool that is capable to clear codes and possible program? This will have an OBD2 system