Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

My son is stuck on a country road because the esp serving…

Customer Question
My son is stuck...

My son is stuck on a country road because the esp serving come and stopped the car can he restart the car

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Country?

2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying help son on internet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just the esp has stopped the car and want to know if he can do something to get it started and get home

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

He sad the hazard lights were very dull and nothing working on the dashboaurd

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
11/26/2017
Auto Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Matt, Engineer

Hello

to be honest this sounds far more like a loss of battery power to me

as the ESP shouldn't stop the car - but you will get the light coming on if the battery voltage is low

you don't say what make this is?

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! If you're not pleased, also let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent further replies
Thanks Matt