Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I have a 2003 ford f150 4x2 and have no heat. The radiator…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a 2003 ford f150 4x2 and have no heat. The radiator has been flushed and still no heat. I think it is the blend door. So how can i manually turn the door so i can have heat?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?

I have checked the thermostat and coolant level and everything is normal.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i am i have taken off the cover thats on the hump and i can see the actuator but i don't know how to get to the door.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that about does it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

At operating temp with the heat and blower on, are the heater core hoses hot near 150-190 degrees?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris