Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I need help with the Cluster Menu to adjust the dash so it…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with the Cluster Menu to adjust the dash so it will show different that it is now. Now it has round speedometer I would like to change so speed will again show on top of the dash and even after reading the instructions can never do it.

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

At my age, since having the car in march.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your March?

March 2017. Can had 23,000 miles at that time.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your March yourself? What have you tried so far?

I press arrow in the cluster menu butdo not knowwhat to do from there.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just how to adjust the settings in the dash like the one i mentioned.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
11/26/2017
Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

If you're unable to get the cluster to change while following the correct procedure then there may be a failure in the cluster or it's control system. It sounds as if the vehicle should be under basic warranty if you do need a repair.

No vehicle information was posted, what year and model is the vehicle?

What procedure are you using to try to change it?