Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I did not get an answer about 1995buick Rivera supercharger…

Customer Question
I did not get...

I did not get an answer about 1995buick Rivera supercharger Part number 26039534 support stag. Col hsg

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

1995buick Rivera part 26039534 support stag. Col hsg

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just want to know where to buy the part

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Auto Mechanic: Roy, import/domestic specialest replied 7 months ago
Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

ok first, one post is enough, seeing all the posts for the same thing does not get answers any faster.

I found a reman unit from rock auto with the updated number. gm has discontinued it and there is nothing in new old stock.

http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/buick,1995,riviera,3.8l+v6+supercharged,1022016,engine,supercharger,5706

Please take a moment and rate my service 3 stars or better. that is the only way the site will pay me for my efforts.

Roy