Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

2017 Lamborghini huracan has dash rattle at under 25mph.

Customer Question
2017 Lamborghini huracan has...

2017 Lamborghini huracan has dash rattle at under 25mph

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Right side or center right.......about 4 mos, car is almost 1 year old

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Huracan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Put foam around battery wires tied wires that could be reached from trunk tiightened all screws. sent car to dealer for repair still rattles

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Auto Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 7 months ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician
Good evening, I hope you are doing great. My name is***** would be happy to help you locate the problem on this.Does the rattle noise sound like plastic or more metallic?Since it is happening at lower speeds makes me think it will be something in the glovebox area, possible near the latch or hinges. Let me know what type of rattle it sounds like and we will continue and get this figured out