Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

I am looking for a service repair manual with wiring

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a service repair manual with wiring diagrams for the Fiat 500e. Is such a manual available?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Fiat 500e. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

My 2017 500e made an instantaneous, momentary stop that was a severe jolt and bang, but continued to operate but haltingly. The dealer cannot get the fault to repeat so says it is OK.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car
11/25/2017
Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 7 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Which diagrams are you looking for specifically - transmission control, engine management?

HI,

Did you no longer need help?