Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

I have a 2001 Dodge 2500 can I install a OnStar rear view

mirror in it ? JA: What's...
I have a 2001 Dodge 2500 can I install a OnStar rear view mirror in it ?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I want to purchase one
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I want buy a ONSTAR rear view mirror and install it in my 2001 Dodge 2500 pickup is that possible
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
11/22/2017
Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. OnStar has released a "universal" OnStar mirror that can be added to just about any vehicle. I believe you can purchase it from places like Best Buy and they can do the installation. I believe it runs about $299.00 plus installation.

I hope this information/answer is helpful, and if so would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.
If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know!
You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!

Chris

Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician

Thank you!!

Chris

Chris
Chris
Chris, Auto Service Technician