Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

How are you ready for thanksgiving I ’m cooking a tricky and…

Michael how are you ready...
Michael how are you ready for thanksgiving I I’m I’m cooking a tricky and ham I’m set punch ppl over hope ur ready Question on this 3500 HD 2008 is the glow plug module plug and play or dose it have to be programmed
11/21/2017
Mike, Auto Mechanic
I’m so ready for ya thanksgiving! Gonna deep fried a injected delicious turkey!!! As for your question? Why are you putting that on!!?? What happened now
Well wen I was doing the turbo I notice that unit was zip tied together I don’t know why but I thought zip tie can’t be good
It still works fine I show him he request I change it

I see!!

As for your question, I never had to program one. When I look it up, shows there has been one calibration update for a certain U code. You may have to calibrate it if you still have GM software that you need to purchase when reflashing PCM's. It should still plug and play though.

Ok thank you Michael have a good thanksgiving buddy

No problem! Same with you, enjoy your time with family :).

Mike, Auto Mechanic