Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Side detection light came on, and asked for repair. 2011…

Side detection light came...

Side detection light came on, and asked for repair

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

2011 Buick Lacrosse in main instrument panel

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LaCrosse yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

11/20/2017
tech0405
tech0405, Technician

Good afternoon , you more then likely need a new detection sensor that detects the vehicles in the other lane , what you will need to have done is have the trouble codes checked in the module to see which sensor has failed and giving you the trouble code this way you will know which one you have to check out . I hope this helps please dont forget to provide positive feedback for the help provided thank you

tech0405
tech0405, Technician