Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

Need 2 high beam and 2 low beam bulbs for a 2010 Toyota

Tundra Double Cab 5.7 liter...
Need 2 high beam and 2 low beam bulbs for a 2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 5.7 liter pick up.What do think of these on Walmart.com for $ 21 for 2 bulbs? Can the bulbs below be used for low and high beams or which?Krator LED H10 Headlight Conversion Bulbs 40W 4000LM Light Bulb Xtra Bright 6000K White with Built-In Turbo Cooling Fan for 2007-2013 Toyota TundraIf not these Krators, what bulbs for a 2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 5.7 liter pick up for high beams and 2 for low beams.Jerry
11/19/2017
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Good evening Jerry, I hope you are having a great night. My name is***** would be happy to help you figure this out.

From what I see it looks like they will be a direct replacement for both the high and low beams, but give me just a minute to research these a bit as I am not too familiar with this brand of bulbs

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
ok

Okay I read the manufacturer info and it says they include the driver in the provided wiring harness, meaning that is used as a crossover for the low/high beam signals so it very well does look like these will be a direct swap for both lights

Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Thanks.Jerry

You're welcome! Have a great night!

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
What do you feel is the best light bulbs for a 2010 Toyota Tundra, low beams and high beams?Jerry
I personally always prefer to use the OEM replacement bulbs. It just depends what you're looking for
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Just quality clean light. Best night vision I can get. Do you want me to open another question to discuss this?Jerry
that may be best, ***** ***** off to bed for a bit, so if you ask a new question another expert will logon
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician