Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

Trying to locate the fuse that controls the cigarette

Trying to locate the fuse...
Trying to locate the fuse that controls the cigarette lighter, had a 12 v air pump plugged into it to re inflate a flat tire . Worked for about 15 min then quit. Is it located in the IPM FUSE & RELAY CENTER under the hood?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your MINI MINI. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no thank you
11/19/2017
Michael Solis

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

What is the year make and model please?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
2007 Dodge Caravan

ok let me check one moment :)

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
hello?

Im still here :) I am pulling up a description now

checking for accuracy before I send one moment

Shows to be in the IPM

.

The part that confused me is this wiring diagram shows two fuses attached to the power outlet

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
When I did a google search, the 20 a horn fuse was highleted

Thats what it shows on the fuse description I attached, it shows to be the horn fuse.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Ok Thx I'll try that

No problem :)

Michael Solis
Michael Solis
Michael Solis
Michael Solis