Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

Tech0405 i got the fuse box for my veloster and i got major

good day tech0405i got the...
good day tech0405i got the fuse box for my veloster and i got major improvements but my smart key was not working i look for it and notice the salt water fried it i looking for a replacement on ebay and i found this one : https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F222685850471 can it work and another question can i program my old smart keys for the new ones or i have to get "virgin" smart key ? I've attach the picture of the the module you can see the burnt ic near the 2 brown caps
11/18/2017
tech0405
tech0405, Technician
I recommend you get a new one and have it programmed to your system now that you have a good fuse box please don’t forget to provide feedback thank you
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
ok new can you help me find one online everytime i search i keep finiding used ones ....
Honestly I recommend a new unit from the dealer
tech0405
tech0405, Technician
tech0405
tech0405
tech0405, Technician