Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Actually my question is for a radio I bought at a junk yard…

Actually my question is...

Actually my question is for a radio I bought at a junk yard that came out of a 2004 Audi Allroad, trying to find the radio code for it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Audi Allroad. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I have the serial number for the radio if he needs it?

Serial number for the radio is: AUZ52Z4C5375043
Sorry, that was incorrect, the serial number is: AUZ5Z4C5375043
11/19/2017
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain radio codes and in addition to manufacturers, JustAnswer now prohibits the posting of radio codes here.
There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.com to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician