Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Coolant a little low in my 2013 Bentley continental gr8.

Hi. Coolant a little...

Hi. Coolant a little low in my 2013 Bentley continental gr8. Need to top off. What antifreeze should I use

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Bentley Continental. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thank u

How long for a response
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/16/2017
tech0405
tech0405, Technician

good afternoon i can help you out

How low is the coolant ??

Ill wait for your response

Just below the add coolant line

OK i will provide you the part # for the correct Bentley coolant which is JNV862564 its violet i color usually only sold at the dealer if theres no dealer close to your area i recommend you just add water to get the coolant up to the normal mark unless you can find the correct level. I hope this helps please dont forget to provide feedback /star rating for the help provided thank you

Can I use coolant from auto zone, example prestone

No not recommended if you can't find the correct one i listed just use water top top it off until you can get the correct one i have listed . I hope this helps please dont forget to provide feedback for the help provided thank you

Ok thnx

No problem please dont forget to provide feedback for the help thank you

tech0405
tech0405, Technician