Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Where can I find instructions on how to check the fluids in

Customer Question

Where can I find instructions on how to check the fluids in my 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan?
Category: Car
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Randall. Can you add more information? do you need dipstick locations? or something else. I am just trying to gather and fully understand what you are asking for. Do you have the owners manual?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the owners manual. I'm leaking something when my car is parked in the garage. It seems to be watery instead of oily, but I'd like to be sure and check the motor oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid, and whatever else can be easily checked.
So, I guess it is dipstick locations I'm after. And, if there's any special way to properly check them. Like, I know to check the transmission fluid it can be done with the engine just started up, in a "cold" state. But, it's better if it's done after the motor has been running a bit, while it's in a "hot" state.
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay. Yes, I will send all the information in a little bit. Thanks

Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

do you happen to know what engine you have or can you send the full VIN ?#?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hey Randall,I'm back. Sorry, for my delay this time. Family drama, you know!I'm not sure what type of engine is in the van. Here's the VIN:
2D4GP44383R220666
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
BTW
Any idea what fluid would be leaking from the passengers side front of the car that is a yellow tint color?