Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

Want to replace front grills have the new ones going from…

Customer Question
Want to replace front...

Want to replace front grills have the new ones going from black to chrome no one seems to know how 2016 GTC V8S

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

2016 Bentley GTC V8S

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Its at a car shop but they cant find any instructions

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Car
Answered in 5 days by:
11/16/2017
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.

Chris