Car

Ask a mechanic online and get answers to your car questions

2008 Aston Vantage. Drivers seat is all the way forward. The…

Customer Question
2008 Aston Martin Vantage...

2008 Aston Martin Vantage. Drivers seat is all the way forward. The seat has lost all power and we can not get it to move. Seat buttons are "dead". We replace any blown fuses, but still seat will not retract.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Power seat has loss all power consistantly

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Vantage yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am a restoration company. We were detailing the car and moved the seat all the way forward and at the furthest point. When we went to retract, seat would not move

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Passenger seat and all windows now work after replacing some fuses. Just the drivers seat is inoperatable

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Car
Answered in 6 days by:
11/16/2017
Auto Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

I am sorry no one has helped You slipped through the cracks or all have viewed and passed. Is there more you can add to your post which may help us more so we can help you. Another option is to just write out another concern you may have and we can try to help on that. I do not want you to feel like we are a scam or avoiding you. We want to help you but we want to make sure the help we provide is not in vain and you will be pleased.

Chris