Car

Ask a Mechanic Online and Get Answers to Your Car Questions

Car

My rear blinkers don't work on my 1995 Eagle Talon

My rear blinkers don't work...
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The hazard lights work for the front 2 blinkers, but not in the back and the turn signal lights do not work. The fuse is good.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/19/2017
eric remington

do brake lights work? if so do they work on same filament or is it separate bulb. either way we need to start with cking at socket so apply turn signals and ck

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The brake and tail lights work. They are on a different bulb than the turn signal. I replaced the turn signal bulbs. I got an extra flasher and turn signal lever and tried them both. That did not fix the problem. I checked the wiring in the back and am not getting any intermittent signal. I need to know which wires are the right ones to test coming off the flasher (source).

payment failure you will have to use another card

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am getting a fraud alert. One charge of $22 came through and another one for $28 was declined. How much will this cost?

your credit card company is saying you are not authorizing these charges someone else is you will have to contact credit card company

j​ust let them know that you are allowing this to happen

eric remington
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok I allowed the transaction
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
4E3AL54F9SE120501
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That is the VIN number

ts flasher

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That does not look like my flasher. Mine has say 9 wires coming from it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is 3 times larger

reoccasionallyally? I put in your vin...occasionaly alldata I call somedata but usually spot on well here is the schecmatic I was speaking of

alldata didn't seem to have (somedata) schematics but Mitchell I think excels in wiring schematics so enjoy and let me know this evening when we can look over

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What time this evening works for you? I am in the mountain time zone

8 9 pm eastern time 6 or 7 for you my daughter live in denver

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am ready to look at the car and see if we can figure this out. Give me a call

we got disconnected and I'm trying to call call me at(###) ###-####/p>

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Tried to call

call me at(###) ###-####/p>

hmm I have 590 minutes...what is your number?

w​e need to ck the left rear turn signal socket when turn signals are turned to left turn position

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok how do I do that?

see if the gry blu wire is blinking with a test lite or meter

If not then we need to ck the turn signal switch to see if the grn and blu wire has power or is blinking when in left turn position

also perform the resistance tests that I sent earlier on the switch and contact me tomorrow with reslutls

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Gry blue blinks

ok then we need to look at the next place current flows...by looking at schematic that would be where the gry blue turns into grn black...can u see that on schematic now you need to trace wiring

ck the green black wire and see if it also flashes when turning left

ck it first at the turn signal switch it later merges with the gry blu...grn blk for front gry blu for left rear...can u see that

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Green black wire flashes also
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I get no power at the turn signal switch
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
On any wire

I thought you had power at the switch with the grn blk wire...if it flashes it has power

also are the bulbs in the front the correct ones? when did this problem start what happened first was this gradual all of a sudden?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Grn black off the flasher is blinking
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I got the car with the problem

I​s it blinking at socket

If not we need to find the open circuit

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Does that mean a ground is not connected?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have grn red, green, and a grn yellow wires connecting to my turn signal switch
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No grn black

do you still have old ts signal switch

so​metimes the wiring colors compare the positions and colors with schematic and switch and figure out which wire is where that way you can get around a difference...maybe the green wire has a thin black trace on it...if that is only green wire that is probably it

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still have the old switch

you said green and black off the flasher is blinking

ck​ the green wire at the ts switch the may have altered the coler of the wire towards

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ya I am getting nothing at the ts switch on any of the 3 wires

ok so when you operate tsignal you have nothing battery positive at switch when operating signals? ck at the flasher do you have any ppower to it when applying tsginals?

a​t hazard switch do you have power at red and blk wire and blk and white wire?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Could you send me the diagram of the hazard switch?
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I looked in all data that my brother loaned me and I can not find a diagram of the right flasher. The diagrams I find only show 3 input hazard switches
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I mean 3 input flashers
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Maybe Mitchell has the right diagram

I sent you a Mitchell schematic on the 19th at 341pm

it has scematic of hazard switch...are you getting any power into hazard switch? blk wht and red wht wires getting any power at switch

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
on both

ok do you still need help

sorry I have been away...do you still need help?

eric remington
eric remington
eric remington